Questions: Name the skateboarder in the video and name the trick?
Term & conditions of participation
1. This quiz is open to all residing Malaysian citizens.
2. Each participant must post the answer in the video link on Santai Skateboards facebook (Here's the link).
3. Each participant was given a one-off opportunity to answer. If more than one answer by the same participants then only the first answer they give will be considered.
4. The questions is "Name the skateboarder in this video and name the trick " - EXAMPLE - Tony Hawk, 50-50 to Backside Kickflip out.
5. Participants who give the MOST CORRECT ANSWER and earliest will be the winner.
6. The contest will be judged by Santai Skateboards professional skateboarder. The decision of judges is final.
7. Winners will be announced on the official Santai Skateboards facebook page and the winner will receive a Santai Skateboards Deck with Griptape.
8. Closing date of this quiz will be announced officially by Santai Skateboards admin.
DC Shoes Malaysia Presents Skate With Us Second Stop Mont Kiara Skatepark,
located at Kuala Lumpur city,Malaysia .
This event were organized by Arina Rahman and Fuad , by throwing a small contest like Longest Ollie and Best Trick at euro gap which was fun and many participant....
There will be many activity will be held at the Generasi Y event, such as Fixie Touring, Xtreme-Games (BMX Freestyle and Flatland, Skateboard) , Street Art ( Graffiti ) Playstation . Xbox Gaming, Live Band, Street Soccer, Paintaball, Photography Challenge and many more!!!.
Event will be held at Taman Metropolitan Batu Kuala Lumpur, we will update soon about how to register for this event, Stay Tuned!
PADRASKA, JACKASS PROJECT, AND OCEANMOON TOGETHER WITH URBAN ATHLETICS AND SUPRA PRESENTS "GO SKATEBOARDING DAY 2012" JUNE 24, SUNDAY AT PARAISO PARK PEDRO GIL ST., PACO, MANILA (INFRONT OF CONCORDIA COLLEGE)
GAME OF SKATE (ADULTS, KIDS, WOMEN'S)
BEST IN LEDGE | BEST IN LINE | BEST TRICK | LONGEST GAP AND
*PRIZES: SHOES, DECK, TRUCKS, WHEELS, APPAREL AND OTHER SKATE STUFF!
REGISTRATION IS FREE! BRING EXTRA SHIRT FOR GSD LOGO PRINTING SEE U THERE! PLS. SUPPORT AND SPREAD. THX :-)
Title: Hellbent Skateboarding Co. presents "thePhotoshoot" with Pa'din Musa.
Detail: This video was shot while Pa'din was having a photoshoot for Hellbent Skateboarding Co.'s print ad.
Date: 30 / 5 / 2012
Skateboarder: Pa'din Musa
Song credits: Shimmy Shimmy Ya - El Michels Affair
Deal of the month. Special offer this coming 23 June at PCP Go Skateboarding Day and find Papan Skateboard at their booth to seal the deal. They will selling the sticker pack for RM5. See you there. SERANG TEMPUR!!!
The term & conditions of this competition:
1) Everyone can participate.
2) Your video must not exceed 2 MINUTES .. shoot anyone & video that uploaded on the internet will not be counted (they need fresh one)..
3) Video that received the most "LIKE" will be the winner of "KRACK CLOTHING skate video contest"
4) "LIKE" will be counted only if the person also "LIKE" fans KRACK CLOTHING pages. (so please invite friends to like KRACK Clothing facebook & "LIKE" your video at the same time)
5) The competition is open from 18-06-2012 till 07-07-2012.
* IMPORTANT! Title your video should be like this: KRACK sk8video contest: (name of participants)
First Prize: RM 100 (cash) + KRACK Clothing product
Second Prize: Product KRACK (KRACK T-shrt & KRACK Tie Dye T-shirt)
Third Prize: Product KRACK (KRACK T-shirt)
Krack clothing present PUPPETEER!!!
Only a limited 30 pieces of this t-shirt will be printed.
available in S, M, L, XL ( US Size )
S : 18 X 28 inch
M : 20 X 29 inch
L : 22 X 30 inch
XL : 24 X 31 inch
Open for pre-order now!
How to order?
Give them your details
your name, size, adress and number phone
or you can contact them
arn- 014 2233 501
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
From the producers of STEP INTO LIQUID, comes WAITING FOR LIGHTNING, the story of a young boy from a broken home in Vista, CA, whose passion for skateboarding would one day bring him and his creation, a ramp of prodigious and dangerous proportions, across many cultural and ideological boundaries to attempt the impossible: jump China's Great Wall on a skateboard. It's a film about how much abuse the body can sustain, how deep you have to dig to survive the betrayals of family, and how high and far dreams can fly.
The new Santai Skateboards have a new formula (just like those formula created on Element, Santa Cruz and Powell skateboards for example) called Lazat Pop Tech. Get them now from your nearest local skateshop.
Date: 23 Jun, 2012
Time: 3pm till late
Location: Danga Bay Skatepark
Participation: Open for all, even from Singapore are most welcome
Registration fees: FREE!!!!
# Big three: do any trick (except ollie) near the stair 3 in Danga bay will be able to reward $ $ $
# Gang of SKATE: 3 persons per team, rules and regulation are the same battle at the berrics
# "Saja Suke": this time if no unforeseen circumstances "SajaSuke" is going to be another little bit different, No more Highest or longest ollie. Just give you a short note to join, "Saja Suke" this time they will make you dizzy.
# FingerBoard demo by Ajib N79 with Alloy.
# If there is no other unforeseen circumstances, they will paddle the mass turnover of JB city from one spot to another spot for street and feel "Kayuh Riuh" version of the warm up.
Vans Go Skateboarding Day 2012 with Preduce and the Rama VIII crew.
All day long activities
- 10am. First pick up by Free Shuttle Bus in front of Preduce Siam for skaters wanting to come skate in the streets.
- 11am. Meeting with all the skaters at Suan Lom to cruise together on the streets to Rama 8
- 12pm. 2nd pick up by Bus in front of Preduce Siam for skaters and audience wanting to go straight to Rama 8
- 1pm. Every skater that want to join the competition have to be at Rama 8
- 1.30 - 3.30 pm. Open skate jam (anybody can join with a limit of 210 skaters). During those 2 hours, the judges will award cash to skaters that lands the best tricks for a total of 17'000 THB
- 4pm: Highest ollie contest
- 4.30 pm The best trick session will start on the big section. 30 skaters will already be invited to participate. 20 additional skaters will also be selected by the judges after the open skate jam based on who performed the best during the jam. So a total of 50 skaters will participate in the Best Trick session. The Best trick session will last for 2 hours. The 5 best skaters at the end of the best trick section will be awarded the remaining 40'000 thb of prize money as follow:
1. 20,000THB | 2. 10,000THB | 3. 5,000THB | 4. 3,000THB | 5. 2,000THB
Date : 23rd June 2012, Saturday
Check in - 10.30am - 1.30pm
Event: 2.00pm - 7.00pm
Location : East Coast Xtreme Skatepark
REGISTER HERE or at any Go Sports
Registration closes on 21 June 2012, Thursday. Strictly NO registration on event site.
Vans presents Go Skateboarding Day 2012 at East Coast Xtreme Skatepark Singapore on Saturday June 23rd. The event will see skaters battle it out in the highest and longest Ollie contests as well as proving their consistency in the Best Line and Best Trick contest.
CASH prizes, Pizza, Hot Dogs, Cold drinks and Goodie Bags. What are you waiting for Register Now!
Vans has also arranged buses to help you get to the event. There are 3 pick up points where you can hop on the Vans Bus.
*Bus Pick Up Timings: 10:30am and 12:00pm*
Bus at Bedok MRT - Taxi stand opposite Bedok Interchange, MRT exit A
Bus at *SCAPE Skate Park, Somerset - Along Exeter Road, opposite Comcentre
Bus at Xtreme Skate Park, East Coast Park - near Carpark F1
To all DC fans, they are heading to their 2nd stop this Saturday, 16th June 2012 @ Mont Kiara Skate Park. Be there from 4PM to 7PM to find out who will be hosting this weekend and what activities are DC riders up to.
What is TED? An organization that seems to exist only to get interesting people to talk about interesting ideas.
"What do skateboarding and innovation have in common? More than you might think. A successful entrepreneur and innovator, Rodney Mullen is widely considered the most influential street skater in history, inventing most of the tricks used today. By the time he was 23, Mullen had already set new milestones for skateboarding winning 35 out of 36 freestyle competitions. He studied engineering at the University of Florida before co-founding World Industries, the largest skate company of the 90's, which was acquired for more than $20m. He continues to skate, innovate, and design some 30 years after he won his first world championship at the age of 11. Mullen spends his spare time thinking about open source communities, hacking the urban terrain, and transforming the mundane into something new. He'll be featured in the upcoming documentary, "The Bones Brigade: An Autobiography."