Thursday, January 31, 2008

THEY'RE STILL HERE!!!!

The pros during Quiksilver Rev 2.0 event are still here (most of the pro surfers are in Cherating). They had planned to skate at Shah Alam skatepark last Monday but it rained. The Aussie pros and Sasha Muller left on Tuesday morning but Jocke Olsson and Pete King are still here. I brought them to Kiara skatepark in the evening where Triangle team had some helpful tips from Jocke while myself, Joe Ein and Pete play Game of SKATE. Pete cracked his board doing a 360 heelflip if i'm not mistaken. He didn't brought any extra boards and it's sucks because Malaysia does not sell bigger boards. Pete's current setup is 8.5.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh shah alam have skate place?
i dont know about it so much.
omg i love skateboard n i have it too but i dont have a friends can play it.its so suck .so im very happy when i heard about this.
well if anybody have a news about sk8board please tell me.
also if U wanna teach me omg i will love it.
i also have myspace plz add me n we can talk about it.

shira_xis@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

plz tell me where i can find sk8board store .i live in shah alam.

plz tell me through myspace or send me a mail[hotmail]

shira_xis@hotmail.com

din said...

where sk8 park in area setiawangsa n wangsa maju???

Ads Inside Post