Thursday, November 26, 2020

KICKFLIP - A KHAIRIL BAHAR FLICK


@khaimano is also owner of @scarletskateboards


___________________________

KICKFLIP STREAMING 3RD DEC ON MUBI!

It's official, folks - our little movie finally has a place for us to share all our hard work with you, and that place is MUBI Malaysia.

At present, it will be available in Malaysia only and exclusively till early next year when we'll (hopefully) have a place to stream it internationally as well.

Will be posting more about the release of the flick in the coming days leading up to it,l. To be honest, I've been so caught up with work at the moment it totally slipped my mind that today was announcement day 😜 till Mubi posted about it themselves.

In the meantime, as much as I hate hitting y'all with this spiel it'd be super-appreciated if y'all could help spread the word on the flicks release by sharing this post and all the usual brouhaha.

I can't thank all the people who helped me make this flick enough times - from the actors (you guys knocked it out the park!) to the crew (there's no way I could've pulled this off without any of you) to my producer (you rock, sir) and my wife (your support and stellar performance made this all possible), this flick has been a labour of love and I'm grateful to have been able to take this journey with you all.

And finally, thanks to Mubi for even considering my tiny little film to be placed amongst all the much higher cinematic art in your extensive library.

So what are you waiting for? Take advantage of that one month free trial ASAP!

#kickflip #skatemalaysia #sk8msia #sk8malaysia

No comments:

Ads Inside Post